R+W works closely with its clients to create and build brand perception.
R+W provides a 360° art direction, as it coordinates customised solutions to enhance brand identity and image: Design Management, Communication Management, Visual Design Management.
Design Management – Merchandising and Product Development
Due to its experience in the product design field, R+W offers highly qualified and reliable advice. As well as formulating new product lines, R+W assesses existing production within a consistent design vision that gives the company an added value: brand recognition.
Project and plan
R+W combines a thorough evaluation of the business situation of each client with an overview of its referral market to identify all the information that is relevant to strategically fine-tune or reorient the company.
The strategic consultancy is divided into the following sections:
- Mapping of the interiors market, based on trends and styles
- Positioning of the company within the interiors market
- Verifying the strategic and operative directions already undertaken by the client
- Activating fine-tuning measures within the interiors market as a whole/context
- Define innovative projects
- Strategic long-term objectives devising new product lines, distribution channels, in-store layout and communication
- Repositioning of the brand
Product line development
R+W follows a step-by-step strategy implementation:
- Select the most appropriate designer consistent with the company identity
- Fine-tune and coordinate all steps from the initial drawing/rendering, to the prototype and the finished product
- Update/renew product lines Introduce new product lines produced by third parties to integrate the offer base/provide a complete offer
- For the fashion industry R+W creates and develops “Home Collections” consistent with the concept of the fashion company
R+W develops and co-ordinates distribution strategy in line with the client brand’s positioning and communication strategy, through:
- Concept and development of distribution formats × Retail concept study
- Merchandising mix study
- Visual display criteria study
Licensing and Product Extension
R+W offers its consultancy creating ad hoc projects for companies that desire to expand their business opening up to new markets or introducing new product lines through a brand extension strategy:
- SWOT analysis of the brand
- Study of the opportunities and risks of the new market
- Identification of the new product categories and design style that is more coherent with the company’s identity in order to establish the correct way to deal with brand extension (in-house or through licensing)
In case of licensing R+W also takes care of:
- Identify the product priorities and consequent licensing opportunities
- Identify the possible partners and licensees divided by product areas
- Active contribution to the development of the license (Support in all phases of implementation of the collection, definition of operational guidelines, construction of the collection with the licensee and top management)
Focused on furnishing and home accessories, R+W researches suppliers for International clients (Department Stores, Chain Stores etc.). R+W offers a wide range of products categories: decoration, furnishing, textile for the home, furnishing complements, lights, cooking & tabletop, gifts, objects for the office and stationery.
Thanks to years of experience in this market segment R+W has a unique database of products and suppliers and can offer high added value services:
- Detailed instructions for buying strategies
- Detailed strategies for distributors and retailers
- Seasonal buying proposals following taste and market trends
- Customize existing products according to taste trends
- Collections concept, creation and suppliers research
Multiapartments, Hotels and Resorts concept development
Thanks to a deep and transversal vision of the hospitality branch and its trends, R+W offers a full consultancy service for the development of multiapartments, hotel and resorts concepts. Availing oneself of different professionals, R+W takes care of all aspects of the projects from the market analysis, branding and positioning, art direction, communication strategy etc., in order to develop proposals that meet the needs and goals of the client.
- Market analysis and brand positioning
- Design and styling strategy
- Corporate identity
- Communication strategy
- Press office
R+W is a full-service public relations and marketing communications agency with years of global experience implementing communication programs in the design furniture. By bringing together business goals, key messages, target audiences and the right channels, we create cross-communication synergies that multiply the overall impact for our clients. With more than 20 years in the design field and extensive experience working with the leading contemporary furniture and home accessories manufacturers, R+W thoroughly understands the design industry and delivers realistic strategies, a solid communication platform consistent in its message and tailored for different audiences. Its full service PR consultancy offers creative executions, cost-effective strategic solutions and tactics aligned with business goals, brand building, and the most appropriate and effective communication channels, all timely delivered. R+W launches campaigns throughout the media including the internet, newspapers, television and magazines.
- Strategic counsel
- Selection of the right mix of channels to send a consistent message
- Tailored approach
- Media relations
- Editorial development
- Event management
- Product and sales literature
R+W creates singular events coupled with strong PR plans that amplify clients branding with consumer requirements. We handle all the details related to an event to ensure that our clients receive maximum results: creative concepts and planning, production and execution. R+W works both on ongoing retainer-based clients and fixed-term projects, such as the ones related to Salone del Mobile.